Content writing that converts browsers into buyers!
If you are like many businesses that have invested in website design and content publishing, you are missing the goals you established when you first published your site.
If you aren’t familiar with the latest search engine algorithm subtleties, keyword placement rules, and other strategies to help you get found on search engines, you might be missing out on your goals. You are likely not writing content that converts, let the Cloudworker do it for you!
We write content which meets rules in terms of search engine marketing best practices for:
- Titles, headlines and paragraphs that are “catchy” and keyword rich
- Calls to action, spacing, web page readability and conversational tone
- e-mail marketing campaigns which drive to landing pages and gated content
- Keyword search volumes, meta descriptions and website contextual linking within your website and to off site sources
- Industry specific tone, jargon translation
- Syndication of your content through social media and blogging sites as appropriate
If you aren’t getting the leads you were expecting from your website, or if you are finding your web traffic is very low, let’s talk about ways you can increase sessions, (visits) get your visitors to stay on your site longer, view more pages, and take action!
I can also advise you on, or provide you with professional services for:
- e-commerce sites, product page and converting tire kickers into shopping cart fillers
- Social media content “socializing”
- Digital Marketing (e-mail newsletters, event websites, digital or physical brochures)
- Whitepapers, eBooks and longer blog articles or web content
Writing long form articles, ebooks and whitepapers tends to be my content “sweet spot”. Outside of IT, I’ve also been successful writing about e-commerce-related shipping, direct and digital marketing, and the automotive industry.
Some of the B2B business topics I am skilled at writing about include:
- Customer Relationship Management/Customer Engagement Marketing (CRM/CEM)
- Customer self-service, or providing “xRM” portals for partners, members, volunteers or other stakeholders
- Enterprise Content Management, such as Records Management, Business Process Management/Workflow and other business related document related business processes (ECM/RM/DM/BPM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- IT security
- Cloud/Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Big data, analytics, and business intelligence (BI)
- Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and/or cognitive technology
- Web Content Management/Content Management Systems (WCM/CMS)
If you would like to see content I’ve written for select customers, please click on my portfolio link on Contently above. I also have some fairly compelling blogs right here on my site.
I am happy to talk on the phone to prospective client in North America, or on Skype or Google Hangouts for other clients in the world.
I look forward to collaborating with you!